Thursday, April 22, 2010

Employee Appreciation Week/Rockstar Thursday

Reasons why I heart my job!
1: Working with the people are great!
2: Easy Schmeazy to do.
3: I love my job.
4: We've been in business for 5 years as of March 2010.
5: With that being said, we had employee appreciation week.
6: Meaning dress up week.. Monday-Carnival Day, Tuesday-Sports Day, Wednesday-Pajama Day, Thursday-Rock Star Day, Friday-Hawaiian Day..
7: With employee appreciation week, everyone getting to dress down and enjoy food, fun, games including rock band, Wii, prizes, and other games.
8: Oh, and did I say I love my job?

I only have pics for Thursday, I lucked out no one thought of taking my picture. Wow! I'm good. And sneaky.. LOL

Lindsay..One of my team members.

Jason... He's a Team Trainer Manager..

Taylynn... A TLS aka Team Lead Supervisor
Sarah... Manager

Tennille... TLS
Amber... TLS


And.. Erin ... Manager
It was pretty ROCKIN!!!!

And last but not least... appreciation for keeping the company "Rockin!"